Tours & Activities
Our experienced, English speaking captains and crew are among the best. We know where to find the fish and will help you to make the catch of your dreams. Captains and crew are local bilingual fishermen with lifelong experience in Charter and Commercial fishing.
We pride ourselves in our ability to catch fish and making the experience enjoyable for all. We can accommodate up to 4 anglers allowing more personal time with your captain and crew.
Full day Offshore is 7:00 am – 5:00pm
Half day Inshore 8:00am – 1:00pm
A normal fishing day is from 7:00 AM-5:00 PM. However, if the bite comes on strong in the afternoon, the captain does not mind staying out later.
What is provided:
- A licensed Captain
- A deckhand
- Top of the line Shimano/Calstar rods, reels, and tackle
- Live bait
- Boxed lunch & drinks (full day), snacks & drinks (half day)
- Keep your catch. We will ice, clean, and bag your fish.
What you need to bring:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Moderate amounts of alcoholic beverages permitted
- Sea-sickness medication, if necessary
- Your favorite fishing rod/tackle (if you wish)
- A cooler in your vehicle to transport your catch home
- In case of weather-related cancellations, or cancellations due to circumstances beyond our captains’ control, the trip will be moved to another date.
- Customer-initiated cancellations are not eligible for deposit refunds.
- Once boat has left the dock, any customer request to return to dock for any reason will result in customer being charged in full for the trip that was scheduled.
10% – 20% Gratuity Is Customary & Appreciated:
- Our captains and deckhands work extremely hard before, during and after charters to provide our customers with the best possible experience. Please reward our hard work with the gratuity that is customary to this industry. Thank You!
December to April, up to 8 people with at least two hours of fun, you will find many opportunities to take great pictures, general information about humpback whales and memories to last a lifetime.
Our surf lessons include the instructor, surf table and transportation to best surf spots on the bay.
Marietas Island and Snorkeling
Minimum two hours , up to 8 people, in this national park you will find birds, dolphins, turtles and manta rays, swim and dive through tunnels and caves, and visit the lover’s beach.
Trip to Yelapa
Eight hours, up to eight people, you will find a village of 1,500 inhabitants with restaurants, local artisans, horseback riding and a refreshing waterfall, you can swim, ride a parachute or try the local firewater called raicilla.
Surfing Lessons Jet-Ski at Punta de Mita & Sayulita.
Sea-doos Bombardier with great reputation for being comfortable and confident, you will feel the pleasure of riding alone or accompanied slowly or rapidly, includes instructor and personnel to maneuver it in and out of the water.
Enjoy our double seat kayaking. Explore the coast of Punta de Mita and have fun while taking pictures. You will make some great memories
Send A Message
For Booking & Inquiries
From USA and Canada Cell
From inside Mexico
(322)-135-1204 or 329-298-4295